From his personal blog - http://www.horacioguzman.com/about/
To me, photography and reality are indivisible. And because of this, I have chosen the following rules as foundation for every photo I make.
1. Be truthful, respectful and humble to the people I photograph.
2. Investigate and understand the stories I choose in order to show accurate images.
3. Approach essays with objectivity and without any prejudices.
4. Image manipulation or Photoshop have no place in true photography and therefore I neither retouch my photos nor crop them. All my images are made in full manual mode, using a prime lens and without flash.
5. And always remember my photography motto. The first photo is made with my eyes, heart and soul. My camera is only an instrument which helps me capture those images. But first I must see! ¨.